1.10.2012

our first family photo shoot!

thank god for a sweet husband who gives in to my whims. i really wanted us to have some pics to remember this very special time that we've been able to share as we wait for our precious babe to join us in the outside world. and thank god that sweet husband of mine is so very talented at so very many things! photography is just one of his talents, so we packed up the tripod and headed to griffith park. i could not be happier with the pics that we got! here are just a few of our faves...
my absolute favorite.
ry's absolute favorite.
ry's editing really took the pics to a whole new level. that man... he's quite the deal. soooo lucky he's mine ;o).
and ry insisted on a few of just me and our baby boy ;o).

it was such a different experience to take the pictures ourselves- it was so much easier to be relaxed and natural. so happy to have these pics that we can cherish always!!

1 comment:

Peter Egan said...

So I take it this blog is maintained by Max's mother and/or father?  Have never met the lad, probably never will, but I have read quite a bit about him over at the blog of Vincent's mom.

I'm 31 and involved with a serious relationship with a wonderful young lady, trying to figure out if she's the one I'd like to be the mother of my own children (future tense - I've never been married and have never had children of my own).

Thank you for providing a glimpse into married life, pregnancy and parenthood. Believe it or not, it really has helped ease some of my anxiety and answered a lot of the questions I couldn't find the worlds to articulate.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...